Coffee in Zagreb is more than just a drink
It's a social experience. Croatians take their café culture seriously, an opportunity to meet up with friends, chat for hours, and enjoy the vibrant energy of the city. Croatia’s capital takes this to another level. Zagreb’s café culture even has a specific tradition, the Zagrebačka Špica. Saturdays from 10–14 is the time to go for a coffee in Zagreb to see and be seen.
But even if you’re just having coffee on a Tuesday afternoon, you’ll still find the amazing café culture in Zagreb. Cafés are the highlight of social life, not just a place to get a caffeine fix. Terraces are everywhere and of every sort, from the historic and ornate to the functional and hip, and everything in between.
Unique Cafe's with Great terraces
Find below some of the most Unique cafe's in Zagreb
but do your work and find them on google maps!
- Quahwa ul. Nikole Tesle 9/1, 10000, Zagreb
- Velvet Dežmanova ul. 9, 10000, Zagreb
- A’E Craft Bar Radićeva ul. 54, 10000, Zagreb
- Botaničar Trg Marka Marulića 6, 10000, Zagreb
- Brokenships Café Katarinin trg 3, 10000, Zagreb
- Abesinija Caffe Bar Basaričekova ul. 20, 10000, Zagreb
- Kavana Lav Opatička ul. 2, 10000, Zagreb
- Kavana Palainovka Ilirski trg, 10000, Zagreb
- Figa Garden Gundulićeva ul. 39, 10000, Zagreb